My look:Another Blue blazer, another blue outfit

Movie Date


Yesterday, i went to cinema with my boyfriend and watched Transformers 3......when we went out to the cinema was raining but i had my umbrella, as you can see on the picture.....this blazer i got it in a thrifted store,,,it is Anne klein...this blue dressed is old was a gift from my aunt Mary is pachi pachi...and my beloved tan sandals,,,,the bag is Mondani...How did you spend your day?

Traduccion

Ayer, fui dia de ir al cine....y estuve acompañada de mi amor....fuimos a ver Transformers 3....cuando saliamos del cine esta lloviendo pero yo estaba preparada con mi paraguita como podes ver en la foto,la verdad no era mi intencion que saliera pero se me olvido darselo a mi novio a la hora de tomar las fotos.....este blazer lo compre en una tienda de segunda...es Anne klein..se encuentran cosas muy bonitas en ellas....este vestidito azul es viejito y me lo regalo mi tia Maria,,,las han visto mucho mis queridas sandalias tan y este bolso que ven es mondani....el collar fue un regalo  de mi novio....¿Como pasastes tu dia?.....















Have a great.....thanks for reading.....leave your comments....check my facebook fan page....on the right side of the blog click in like,,,,kisses

Comentarios