My look:Shorts

Hello erybody, today i return with my daily looks, i couldnt do it before because my mom and my boyfriend were very busy to take me pictures, but i am here again...

As everyday i was thinking what to wear....and i saw this dress which i wore just twice , so i decided to wear it like a shirt....that is the result...this short was jeans that i cut it because bored me a lot.....

Traduccion
Hola a todos, hoy he vuelto con mis looks diarios, la verdad no pude hacerlos antes porque mi madre y mi novio quienes me ayudan como fotografos estuvieron muy ocupados,bueno pero aqui estoy-..

Tanto que pensar que ponerme como todos los dias lo hago, mire este vestido el cual solo lo use dos veces,,, entonces decidi usarlo como una camisa y este es el resultado...estos short no fueron short antes sino vaqueros pero me tenian aburrida asi que los cortes....







thanks for reading, let your comments....they are so important for me,,,and follow me with google friend connect...have a great Friday


Gracias por leerme, dejame tus comentarios....son muy importante para mi...y sigueme con google friend connect....tengan un hermoso viernes

Dress--True light, Shorts--Hanro, Sandals--Reflection

Comentarios