My look: jacket and jeans

Old stuff: am i a robot girl?

Now i am mixing this jacket with a jean, before you saw it with a dress.......this look is totally diferent...... in the bottom you can see old computer stuff  such as pieces....... i was bored so i decided to take some pictures about me and computer parts...... that belong to my brother...... check the picks

ahora he combinado esta chaqueta con unos pantalones vaqueros, antes los habias visto con un vestido....asi que este look es diferente....en el fondo de la foto se ven partes de computadoras viejas....como estaba un poco aburrida decidi hacer algo diferente....ademas me parece gracioso.....estas cosas viejas pertenecen a mi hermano mira las fotos

this is my gun a screwdriver,.........jajajja
mi arma un destornillador



espero te haya gustado....recuerda seguirme con google friend connect....besos y abrazos hasta pronto

                                         jacket--Sele, Tank---a gift, jeans----Aca joe

Comentarios